Could you play a part in the development and sustainability of Kingston Women’s Centre?
Clinical Manager Vacancy
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to provide the Clinical Lead to KWC’s Supervisors, Counsellors and in-training Counsellors. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working at a senior management level and of managing and or supervising Counsellors in training.
Click here for Clinical Manager Job Description and information on how to apply.
Hours: Part time, 15 hours a week. Days and times of work to be agreed with the KWC Board of Trustees.
Pay: £25 p/h (self employed). Reporting to KWC’s Board of Trustees.
We are recruiting Clinical Supervisors to support our volunteer placement counsellors
Hours: We are seeking to appoint an evening supervisor, however, there are day time slots available too. Supervision sessions are two hours long and takes place fortnightly. Salary: £80 per supervision session (£40 per hour)
- Psychotherapy/Counselling qualification
- Qualification in clinical supervision
- Accreditation/registration as a supervisor with BACP/UKCP/BPS or equivalent
- Significant experience (at least 2 years post-qualification) of supervising groups of trainee counsellors/psychotherapists from a range of training backgrounds
- Clinical experience of working with clients with a range of difficulties including complex mental health needs and women’s issues.
- Understanding of issues regarding confidentiality and management of risk within a counselling service
- Experienced and boundaried clinician
- Knowledge of and committed to equalities provision.
If you are interested in joining our Clinical Supervision Team, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com Closing date for applications is Monday, 30 May 2022.
For Trustee vacancies: Click here to see our Trustee Vacancies
For Counselling Placement vacancies: Click here to see our Voluntary Counselling Placements Vacancies
We reserve the right to stop advertising these posts at any time should a suitable application or a sufficient number of applications be received.
Please note that all posts are open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Thank you for your interest.