Could you play a part in the development and sustainability of Kingston Women’s Centre?
Clinical Supervisor Vacancy
- Psychotherapy/Counselling qualification
- Qualification in clinical supervision
- Accreditation/registration as a supervisor with BACP/UKCP/BPS or equivalent
- Significant experience (at least 2 years post-qualification) of supervising groups of trainee counsellors/psychotherapists from a range of training backgrounds
- Clinical experience of working with clients with a range of difficulties including complex mental health needs and women’s issues
- Understanding of issues regarding confidentiality and management of risk within a counselling service
- Knowledge of and committed to equalities provision
Salary: £80 per supervision session
Closing date: 10th September 2021
We reserve the right to stop advertising these posts at any time should a suitable application or a sufficient number of applications be received.
Thank you for your interest.